Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


With a year gone from our lives and a New Year full of promises to look forward to, I wish all my readers a very Happy New Year! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Thanks for being there. This year's even more special as I can now say it in four different languages!

সুভ নববর্ষ! 
नया साल मुबारक हो!
あけましておめでとうございます!
Happy New Year!

Though I shouldn't complain, but with the cacophony of sounds and music playing around, I would've loved a noise cancellation device this year. Its good thing that my rooms at a corner of my house and the sound isn't as loud as it is in some other rooms, due to multiple “celebrations” with loud blaring music that aren't to my taste. But then again, not everyones equal and its perhaps just their way of welcoming the New Year, which happens to be quite different from mine, so I can't really blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...